- The vaccinated PhilsPlace team wears mouth & nose protection (according to official procedure) and is tested (PCR) at least twice a week for the “SARS-CoV-2” (COVID) virus.
- As a certified hygiene partner, we competently stand by your side when it comes to CoV and support you with our know-how.
- All public areas are equipped with hand disinfectant dispensers, and all frequently touched surfaces such as door & window handles, light switches, handrails, etc. are regularly cleaned and disinfected.
- Our bed linens and towels are cleaned according to certified hygiene standards.
- Contact-free check-in & check-out.
- We offer the greatest possible flexibility with your travel planning: our flexible rates allow for short-notice cancellations in case you decide not to travel.
- Our reception desk is equipped with a plexiglass panel to provide more safety.
- Highly effective, disinfecting cleaning agents are used in the apartments.
- Fresh air in the apartment: all apartments are regularly supplied with fresh air automatically. In addition, our windows can be opened for ventilation.
- We will continue to closely monitor the development of the situation. Of course, we will inform you in the event that additional measures are required.
Your health is our primary concern: There is NO MORE PROOF (vaccinated, recoverd and tested guests) necessary. FFP2 masks (without valve) are only recommended in all common indoor areas for all persons (even if tested and/or vaccinated).
Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us anytime: