PhilsPlace: Comprehensive measures & safety precautions
- The vaccinated PhilsPlace team wears mouth & nose protection (according to official procedure) and is tested (PCR) at least twice a week for the “SARS-CoV-2” (COVID) virus.
- As a certified hygiene partner, we competently stand by your side when it comes to CoV and support you with our know-how.
- All public areas are equipped with hand disinfectant dispensers, and all frequently touched surfaces such as door & window handles, light switches, handrails, etc. are regularly cleaned and disinfected.
- Our bed linens and towels are cleaned according to certified hygiene standards.
- Contact-free check-in & check-out.
- We offer the greatest possible flexibility with your travel planning: our flexible rates allow for short-notice cancellations in case you decide not to travel.
- Our reception desk is equipped with a plexiglass panel to provide more safety.
- Highly effective, disinfecting cleaning agents are used in the apartments.
- Fresh air in the apartment: all apartments are regularly supplied with fresh air automatically. In addition, our windows can be opened for ventilation.
- We will continue to closely monitor the development of the situation. Of course, we will inform you in the event that additional measures are required.
Conditions for the
accommodation of our guests
Your health is our primary concern: There is NO MORE PROOF (vaccinated, recoverd and tested guests) necessary. FFP2 masks (without valve) are only recommended in all common indoor areas for all persons (even if tested and/or vaccinated).
Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us anytime: